Mens Size Chart: Ultra Jersey & Ultra Bibs
For further information on sizing see our Sizing System Page
Cycling Bibs: Blue Mens (Ultra)
- Shipping & Exchanges
- Key Features
- Reviews (0)
With Bibs, the movement is where the magic happens. Our design philosophy is to strive for the Maximum comfort for everyday use AND maximum technology for race-day performance, whilst being impactfully styled. Our Signature bibshorts are constructed in an anatomic cut with 10 multi-panels and premium Italian performance fabrics to achieve maximum comfort and aerodynamic performance. Detailing true four needle flatlock stitching throughout, featuring seamless cuffs, with silicone grippers on the inside. It moulds the rider’s body like a second skin.
An exceptional bibshorts are not complete without its exceptional chamois. Our signature chamois is exclusively designed and created with our partner Elastic Interface, providing ultimate comfort 7+ hr ride.
- Highly contoured 3D anatomically race ready cut
- High performance four-needle flatlock stitching is adopted throughout to ensures comfort with the least chaffing, and a clean flat aero look.
- 10 multi panel bibshort, delivers a high performance fit
- 6 highly specialised fabrics
- Highly advanced elastic compression fabrics over quads and gluts ensures freedom of movement while keeping muscles fresh via increased circulation.
- High wear and abrasion resistance Italian (MITI) Kriptonite fabric in sit region ensures product longevity by protecting the chamois along the saddle’s several high pressure contact points
- Dual density bib straps stretch where needed but keep the bibs in place where movement isn’t necessary
- 3D Meshed (Spider fabric) back panels keep straps in place while wicking sweat when the temperature rises
- Seamless leg grippers ensure there is no circulation restrictions, whilst keeping legging from pulling up whilst in motion.
- Anti-bacteria treated high wicking fabrics
- Reflective detailing for max visibility
- Premium Italian fabrics
- SPF 50+
- Handmade in Italy
- The essential hi-tech priority propriety intellectual property that is built into the chamois, is the ability to move with the ride whilst covering the contact points.
- Our signature “half-moon” pad has special perforations inserts for exceptional breathability.
- EIT X-FIFTY fabric to provide greater breathability and reduced “Points of contact” with the skin (REPOC), that significantly reduces chafing and irritations.
- Two-way-stretch pads offers multi-density foams to guarantee maximum protection and freedom of movement while in the ride position.
- The two half-moon components of the chamois have been joined together with ultrasonic technology, guaranteeing a smooth surface in contact with the skin.
- Anti bacterial treatment