Womens Size Chart: Pro Jersey & Bibs
For further information on sizing see our Sizing System Page
Cycling Bibs Womens : Breton Stripe (Pro)
- Shipping & Exchanges
- Key Features
- Reviews (0)
The heart of our Signature Women’s specific cycling bibs combines the most advanced performance materials available, with highly contoured construction and performance fit, to ensure the ultimate top end highly technical cycling bib shorts. Packed with features, these race ready bib shorts are the most efficient, aerodynamic high performance you will ever own.
An exceptional cycling bibs are not complete without its exceptional chamois. Our signature women’s specific chamois is exclusively designed and created with our partner Elastic Interface, providing ultimate comfort 7+ hr ride.
Our signature bibs are constructed in an anatomic cut with 6 multi-panels and premium Italian performance fabrics to achieve maximum comfort and aerodynamic performance. Detailing true four needle flatlock stitching throughout. It moulds the rider’s body like a second skin.
By applying impactful designs, such as “the Breton Stripe”, completes the awesome look and feel, especially when paired with the matching jersey.
Ahoy there : A little about the “Breton”, Many thanks to Coco Chanel. The striped blue and white was originally adopted in 1858 as the French naval sailor’s uniform. At the time, all the French navy hailed from Brittany, so the shirt was coined the “Breton” shirt and displayed 21 stripes (one for each of Napoleon’s victories against the British). In 1917, Coco Chanel was inspired by the sailor’s clothing and used it in her nautical fashion line. Her Breton top as a stark contrast to the more “boring designs” of the time. By the 1930s, the Breton stripe had been elevated to “haute couture” status, and has endured ever since. Today, stripes have earned their “stripe” as a wardrobe ‘must-have’: they are considered a foundation piece defying trends, age brackets and sexes.
These womens specific cycling bibs are designed to be worn with the Queen of the Mountain or Breton Stripe Jersey.
- Highly contoured Women specific 3D anatomically cut
- 6 Multi panel bibshorts, deliver a high-performance fit
- 6 Highly specialised fabrics define the bibs
- Highly advanced elastic compression fabrics over quads and gluts ensures freedom of movement while keeping muscles fresh via increased circulation.
- High wear and abrasion resistance Italian (MITI) Kriptonite fabric in sit region ensures product longevity by protecting the chamois along the saddle’s several high pressure contact points
- 3D Meshed (Spider fabric) back panels keep straps in place while wicking sweat when the temperature rises
Reflective detailing for max visibility
- SPF 50+
- Anti-bacteria treated high wicking fabrics
- Reflective detailing for max visibility
- Handmade in Italy
- The essential hi-tech priority intellectual property that is built into the chamois, is the ability to move with the ride whilst covering the contact points.
- Our Signature women’s chamois offers ultra-high density foams and pads insert carefully placed in the special “pelvic track”, a raised surface strategically located that “guides” and allows the natural rotation of the pelvic bones to find extra support and comfort on the saddle.
- High performance outer fabric provides greater breathability and reduced “Points of contact” with the skin, that significantly reduces chafing and irritations.
- Two-way-stretch pads offers (3) multi-density foams to guarantee maximum protection and freedom of movement while in the ride position.
- Anti bacterial treatment