Free Shipping & Free Exchanges
for Australia / New Zealand orders over AUD$150
Returns & Refunds Allowed*
*less any return shipping costs
International Shipping Costs
are calculated in cart and at checkout.
Exchanges, Returns & Refunds Allowed*
*less any return shipping costs
YES – You can return a purchased Product for Exchange or Refund
We want you to be happy with your purchase so we offer a rider friendly returns and exchange policy.
You may return or exchange any item you purchased from the Cycling Couture online store. You will need to cover the return shipping costs. Once we have the returned items, we will process an exchange or refund for you. All returns are subject to the returns policy below.
Always happy to help you with any questions or concerns- so use the Facebook Chat messenger on this page or use the Contact Us page.
Please choose carefully when you order. If you are uncertain on size, fit or function please reach out to us and we will gladly assist.
If you purchased the incorrect size, we will gladly offer you an exchange or a refund.
We cannot always guarantee that exchange items will be available at the time your re-order is processed. In this case a refund will be issued for the returned product.
If you would like an exchange or return a product of ours, we would be very glad to help you do so.
- Please start the process by dropping us an email at email@example.com .
- Then insert the return items into the re-usable bag in which your garments where originally shipped. If not possible, then use the standard domestic Australia post satchel.
- Returns Address: Cycling Couture, PO Box 4019, Patterson, 3204, VIC, Australia.
We’re happy for you to try on clothing to see if it fits. For hygiene reasons please wear your own underwear underneath the garment.
For a product that you return to us, we would require of you that:
- The returned product must be in as new re-saleable condition, unused, unopened, unwashed and unworn.
- All the clothing tags must still be attached to the garment. If you have removed the tags, unfortunately, we will be unable to accept the return.
- The product must be return in its original packaging.
- The product must be returned within 14 days of purchase for Australian Orders and within 28 days for international Orders.
You can only return for exchange or refund products bought from the Cycling Couture Website.
All gift cards are non-refundable.
The products are your responsibility until they reach our office, so please ensure they are packed securely or using a postal service that insures you for the value of the products you are posting. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
Return and re-shipping postage costs for product returns and refunds may or may not be applicable. Our policy for these return-ship and re-ship and postage costs is subject to change from time to time. Our website will be updated accordingly. We recommend sending returns via registered post as we do not accept responsibility for lost items.
Please choose carefully.
If you believe your product is faulty, please Contact Us
If the returned product is determined to be faulty, then the postage costs for the return and shipping for the replacement will be at our expense.
What Happens Next
It can take up to 1 week for Australian returns and up to 3 weeks, sometimes longer, for international returns to reach our warehouse.
Once we have received your return package, it takes us a further 1-4 days to undergo a quality check and have your refund or exchange processed. You will receive an email notification once this has been done (Please allow 1-5 days for your refund to appear in your account).